Segretario Regionale Email: email@example.com Tel: 3738741938
Taking pictures on smartphone and uploading it on Instagram was the sole motive for developing the Instagram App. But, if an edited photo or video needs to be uploaded on Instagram directly from the PC, or some content regarding a business needs to be uploaded directly from a desktop, and not from a smartphone, then the Phone-To-Instagram workflow becomes inconvenient.
During 2015, the developers of Instagram along with Facebook released a new version of Instagram app for Windows 10, which failed to impress the PC users, waiting for its PC version. This version would only allow users to upload a picture if the Windows 10 had a touch screen and a rear camera. This means that the device it would successfully be used on was a Windows 10 tablet.
How to get Instagram for PC?
There are many third-party apps available, like Gamblr, which may present you with an amazing user interface and some cool features. But, it is a risk if user’s login details are shared with a third party, as Instagram clearly states it in its terms of service. The best way to use Instagram Login Facebook freely on a PC, without any violation of rules and with proper safety of information, is through an Android emulator.
Which Android emulator to choose?
There are many Android emulators available online. The most widely used Android emulator is the BlueStacks Emulator, which is basically popular because:
It is available for both, Windows and Mac PCs
It can easily be installed, within no time
It shares content between the host PC and the installed app in a hassle-free manner, just as saving a file on the PC and posting it over Instagram.
How to get Instagram for PC?
To install Instagram for PC it is important to first download BlueStacks Android emulator, which can be easily downloaded from its official site. After doing so, the following instructions are to be followed:
- The BlueStacks app is run and the Google Play Store icon is double-clicked.
- Official Instagram app is searched for in the searching bar.
- Installation is started by clicking the “Install” button
- After this the app can be easily run on the PC.
How to post photos using BlueStacks on Instagram for PC?
After successful Instagram Login using BlueStacks, posting content becomes a speedy and fun process. If some pictures already present on the PC are to be posted on Instagram, they can be imported using BlueStacks to Instagram and then edited and tagged, just like on the mobile.
- The folder icon on the sidebar of BlueStacks should be clicked. This would open the file browser of the host PC.
The desired file is clicked upon to open.
- After selecting the file, the emulator would ask for the application to which content is to be shipped.
“Instagram” should be selected as an option.
- Right after doing so, Instagram will run and the app would start prompting for photo edits such as crop/select filter/add tags.
- The “Share” button should be clicked now.
- Instantly all the media content would be displayed on your profile.
Although it may seem a lengthy process to install Instagram Login for PC, sharing content directly from the PC onto Instagram, without breaking any credential rules, seems a tempting offer to handle such a fabulous social networking app like Instagram, on a bigger platform.